September 2, 2020
It is our utmost priority to ensure your safety and that of our team members, for this reason, we have enhanced our cleaning and disinfection practices company wide.We ask for your collaboration and we thank you for understanding
What We Are Doing To Provide A Safer And Cleaner Stay
- Our cleaning chemicals are provided by ECOLAB and certified by EPA as effective against virus, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Your room was sanitized using the latest disinfection and sterilization techniques prior to your arrival.
- Your mattress, pillows, towels and linen were chemically disinfected by professional laundry services, and we covered them with clean protectors to increase protection.
- We provide you with hand sanitizer and disinfectant for your convenience, and face masks are available at the Front Desk should you need one, so that you can enjoy a safer stay..
- Our public areas undergo daily strict and in-depth disinfection procedures, following the latest guidelines from health authorities.
- We have established physical distancing measures throughout the resort that we strongly recommend everybody to follow, as required by state and health officials.
- Our team members go through temperature screening daily before serving you, and use Personal Protective Equipment.
Hassle-free Checkout: Take advantage of our express checkout and avoid lines! This is available through the TV in your room or by calling our Guest Experience Concierge by dialing 9. A copy of your bill will be emailed to you at your email address on file. Please make sure you double check this.
Housekeeping Service: In a quest to maximize safety and following the latest industry guidelines, our Housekeeping service will be limited to cleaning and the replenishing of towels, amenities and toiletries. The bed will not be made during your stay. If you have any questions or requests, please contact our Guest Experience Help Desk by dialing 9.
Pet Policy: As a reminder, while we love our furry friends, we DO NOT currently accept pets at The Island.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited throughout The Island. Be aware that smoking inside the room will result in an additional $250 cleaning fee.
Security: You MUST wear your wristband at all times while on premises, and make sure that your parking pass is displayed to avoid being towed.
Safety: Following guidelines from health officials, we strongly encourage our guests to wear a mask when in public.
Restaurants and Bars:
- Breakfast is served daily at the Fish House Restaurant between 7:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- Lunch and Dinner are served at our new Fish House Restaurant and at The Grille, where Island-inspired creations can be enjoyed.
- Our Tripp Tide Beach Bar will accommodate your party to enjoy delicious drinks beachfront, and if swimming in the pool, visit our famous
- Grotto Bar; a swim-up bar located inside the pool grotto.
- Our Lobby Market opens 24 hours.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration!