March 11, 2021
ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES
It is our utmost priority to ensure your safety and that of our team members, for this reason, we have enhanced our cleaning and disinfection practices company wide. We ask for your collaboration and we thank you for understanding.
What We Are Doing To Provide A Safer And Cleaner Stay
- Our cleaning chemicals are provided by ECOLAB and certified by EPA as effective against virus, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- Your room was sanitized using the latest disinfection and sterilization techniques prior to your arrival.
- Your mattress, pillows, towels, and linen were chemically disinfected by professional laundry services, and we covered them with clean protectors to increase protection.
- We provide you with hand sanitizer and disinfectant for your convenience, and face masks are available at the Front Desk should you need one, so that you can enjoy a safer stay.
- Our public areas undergo daily strict and in-depth disinfection procedures, following the latest guidelines from health authorities.
- Our team members go through temperature screening daily prior to service and use Personal Protective Equipment.
Additional Updated Service Terms and Conditions
Hassle-free Checkout: Take advantage of our express checkout and avoid lines! This is available through the TV in your room or by calling our Guest Experience Concierge by dialing 9. A copy of your bill will be emailed to you at your email address on file. Please make sure you double check this.
Housekeeping Service: We are now in a phase where housekeeping is completing full cleans on stay-over rooms. If you have a Do Not Disturb on your room and require additional towels or toiletries, please dial 9 for the Guest Experience Help Desk.
Pet Policy: As a reminder, while we love our furry friends, we DO NOT accept pets at The Island.
Smoking Policy: Smoking is prohibited throughout The Island. Be aware that smoking inside the room will result in an additional $250 cleaning fee.
Security: You MUST always wear your wristband while on premises and ensure your parking pass is displayed in your vehicle to avoid being towed.
Safety: Follow guidelines from health officials, although it’s not required, we strongly encourage our guests to wear a mask when in public.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Front Desk.
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration!